Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8, 2010: Fly By

This week has gone by so quickly! That is probably due to the fact that I had (and still have) so many things to take care of in general. Cue picture of me pulling my hair out... I hope work today goes the same way and flies by. All I can say (or think, or type) is, "YAY vacation!!!" Don't worry I have a few fun surprises for you while I'm gone! Do you have any fun plans?
  • Top: yellow floral patterned sweater, Dana Buchman for Kohl's
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT/birthday gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple suede-ish ballet flats, Mossimo for Target; coin pearl necklace, V'ta; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom then altered; brown leather tote, Bulga

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...