Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010: Monochromatic Half

I am feeling a little warmer today, acclimating to these Northeast temps isn't going as badly as I thought it would yesterday. Maybe these tights are what's doing the trick. I have definitely partaken in this monochromatic thing before in black but, this is my first foray into the brown tones, next stop purple... maybe. 

I'm at another job fair today and am finding the difference among schools/organizations fairly evident. These people don't need my advice as much as others...
  • Top: orange dolman sleeve top, Xhiliration for Target
  • Bottom: brown jersey knit skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown/black snake embossed ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; multi colored beaded necklace, LOFT/b-day gift from Mom; brown leather tote bag, Bulga

4 comments:

  1. I'm searching for the perfect pair of brown tights. Where did you find these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun on your vacay. Love your bag!

    Enter to win a $35 gift certificate to CSN stores now through October 31st!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the BEST accessories!! Love that necklace and, of course, the bag. Always digging your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments, I have a crazy bag addiction and apparently it's paying off!

    Francis, the tights are Merona/Target.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...