Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm Living Social!

I know everyone is on the whole group buying kick: Groupon and other sites like that. Well, after much hype from friends I started checking out deals that had amazing saving to no avail. They were impressive but, not extremely relevant to me. Plus, the normal 24 hour window made me feel more like I was getting scammed instead of getting a great deal. That is, until today. That's right, I finally found one that was worth it! Living Social actually pushed me over the edge with it's $25.00 one hour massage!!! I know, I can't believe it either. I would definitely recommend checking it out. Click here to join and get awesome deals in locations all over the country...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...