Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9, 2010

Summer Blackout Day 3: This is definitely getting harder! I have work today but, am also going to a concert afterwards at Carnegie Hall so picking an outfit that would transition well (because I am probably not stopping at home to change) with no black was a big challenge considering the evening factor. Lots of things that I would have paired with this shirt or, dresses I would have worn were black or had black in the pattern. I'd like to think I did OK though...
  • Top: purple t-shirt, Xhiliration via Target
  • Bottom: brown pinstripe skirt, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cut-out flats, Merona for Target (similar here... don't forget if you pick up the June 2010 edition of Real Simple there is a 20% off Merona coupon in there, or you could just rip it out at the checkout... either way); silver beaded necklace, Bitten via Steve & Barry's; Tiffany & Co. silver bead earrings; cream Loeffler Randall bag, Target

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

4 comments:

  1. That purple is great with the neutral skirt and accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a blog! Don't know if I'd be able to do it. Especially without buying new clothes!

    http://wardrobewarrioress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, your comments make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...