Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010: Planning My Escape

It's official! I just got some requested vacation days approved so BF and I are going away for a long weekend this Friday!! We booked our hotel last night and I am counting down the days/hours/minutes until we jump in the car and head down to the shore. It won't be anything super fancy or lengthy but, it's nice to get out of the city and spend time together relaxing and celebrating our million and a half (six and a half) year anniversary!
  • Top: brown v-neck t-shirt with a (teal) tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: beige tweed Ann Taylor Loft skirt via Mom who thrifted
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar here); my abuela's vintage silver hoop earrings; yellow alley bag

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

2 comments:

  1. The combination of the brown and teal are really lovely. The peaks of teal really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this casual look. Your skirt and flats are LOVELY!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...