Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010

Today starts my foray into theme weeks of my own creation and conscious utilization of spring trends! I am being joined by Frances Joy at Mad Dress Game! It's not too late to join us if your interested...

I've got ruffles today! I was gifted this shirt in the fall (I think) but, these ruffles are still spot-on! I am head to toe LOFT today! I'll take a sponsorship please, thanks. I have to laugh at my outfit shot because this picture looks super posed but, it's not it's just the best out of the five I snapped in a hurry before I bolted to work.
  • Top: white ruffle button down blouse, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Bottom: gray skirt, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Shoes & Accessories: black patent leather t-strap pumps, Ann Taylor Loft; tourmaline earrings, V'ta; black Fendi spy bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...