Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

Rain, rain go away! I thought it was supposed to be April Showers bringing May Flowers! Dressing for a day like this is so hard because I'm not a huge fan of wellies (either way mine don't fit me, my feet shrunk?!?) and I don't want to cover up like crazy because it is still supposed to be near 80°... How would you dress on a day like this? I could use some pointers because I feel like my outfit is a little uninspired.

  • Top: orange embellished t-shirt, New York & Company (similar here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: plaid pants, Bitten via Steve & Barry's
  • Shoes & Accessories: black Rocket Dog sneaker/shoes, V'ta multistone earrings (a gift from one of the great ladies who worked there), blue Foley + Corrina City Clutch via Plaza Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...