Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekend Wear: My Cousin's Wedding

I've (kinda) been going on and on about my cousin's wedding so the least I could do is share pictures of me in the fabulous Adrianna Papell dress that I wore! I was so happy when I found it hiding on the sales rack at Macy's after a lengthy search; all it needed was a little tailoring (funky zipper popping out problems) and then it was perfect. I might have said this before but, if you are ever in a pinch for a special occasion dress you should Google Adrianna Papell and see what they have to offer. I'm sure there will be something for you. 

I was equally happy about the fact that I was able to find jewelry and shoes to go with this dress and the occasion in my accessory arsenal so I didn't have to purchase anything else. While my natural old inclination would have been to scrounge up some pink, purple, or yellow jewelry to matchy match the dress my newer style inspired me to go with neutral silver... it goes with everything! What would you have paired this dress with?

  • Top: Sleeveless Pleated Surplice Floral Printed Faux Wrap, Adrianna Papell
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver Genero Sandal, SE Boutique via DSW;  labradorite necklace, V'ta Jewelry; labradorite earrings, Pennyweights; brown sunglasses, Mossimo for Target; White Monogram Multicolore Alma, Louis Vuitton (not pictured)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...