Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 17, 2011: Floating In On The Breeze

Hello Everyone! That's right I am back from my mini vacation. I had so much fun with my cous and definitely could have used a few more days in the Windy City with her but, it was time to come back to reality home.

It was back to work yesterday and I just wanted to be comfy while I was getting down to business (my inbox was bonkers!) So I went with pieces that I thought would be professional and (extra) comfy all at the same time. I think that will be the theme for the rest of the week.

I'm not sure that I will get today/tomorrow's outfits up in a super timely manner since I have late meetings both days but, I am going to try to make Thursday the day for outfit posts if I don't!

  • Top floral print t-shirt, Vera Wang for Kohl's; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: black wide leg knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black suede sneaker shoes, Rocket Dog; my abuela's vintage silver hoop earrings; beige linen satchel, Volcom courtesy of Lulus.com/Blogger's Night Out 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...