Monday, September 5, 2011

August 30, 2011-September 2, 2011: Blindsided

Remember last week when I said that I was going to be holding down the fort because my boss was going on vacation... well, I did. Unfortunately when I combined that amount of work with a few social events I didn't have any time to do anything at home except eat, sleep, and take outfit pictures (of course)

This upcoming week is Fashion Week in NYC if you haven't already heard and I have actually been invited to a few events, go figure... so I am going to try my best to make sure what happened last week doesn't occur again in all the madness this week because as much as I wish all I had to do was go to fun evening events there is also going to be a ton of stuff going on at work. But, I digress... here's what I wore.

August 30, 2011:
  • Top: orange dolman sleeve top, Xhiliration for Target
  • Bottombrown herringbone pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesturquoise peep toe flats, Xhiliration via Target; Estate Chandelier Earrings, Stella & Dot; purple tote bag, Coach


August 31, 2011:
  • Topgray pinstripe button down shirt, The Limited via The Unique Thrift Store; yellow short sleeved sweater, GAP
  • Bottom: black knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe wedges, Payless/gift from BF; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; purple tote bag, Coach 


September 1, 2011:
  • Topgreen, black, and white scroll print dress, Trulli for LOFT with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black cardigan, Merona for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep-toe wedges, Dr. Scholl's; my abuela's vintage silver hoop earring; purple tote bag, Coach


September 2, 2011
  • Topnavy silver square t-shirt, Merona via Target; gray plaid blazer, Jones New York
  • Bottom: white skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver linen wedge sandal, Calypso St. Barth for Target/gift from BF; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; gray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...