Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6, 2010: Let The Weekend Begin!

My wait is over, my birthday is here! I'm so excited for this evening that I have a feeling this will be a quick work day. Overall, everythingng off well and I haven't even left my apartment yet. A gift all the way from Cali from BF's parents was waiting for me when I got up. I wonder how long it has been in the apartment, those sneaky people... The card was hilarious (as always) and the gift was really awesome. I'll show it to you some time but let's just say part of it will probably become a wardrobe staple!

Your wait is over! I know it's Casual Friday but, I just couldn't resist wearing this dress that I got yesterday. It's my favorite thing that  we picked up. Whose going to tell me no anyway? It's my day! This dress is perfect for work on what is supposed to be a hot (but, not so humid) day and dinner after with the fam. Tonight is another story but, maybe we'll get to that later...
  • Top: pink embroidered dress, Unique Shrift Store/gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar and on sale here) Did anyone notice they look a smidge less ragged? No, I didn't make it to my shoe guy but, my friend Krazy Glue and I helped them out! The one with the brush works great in a pinch!; pink shell earrings, some random craft fair; limited edition Tracey Emin for Longchamp Pliage via the outlet

4 comments:

  1. The subtle pattern on that dress is lovely :)

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday!! I love the colour of the dress, so perfect for summer and the bag is seriously cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! hope you had a wonderful evening.
    I love the shade of pink and eyelet is so pretty and summery!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is SO cute and I love it with that bag.

    Happy birthday :)

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...