Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23, 2010: Friday Finally

It's back to normal today. No makeup or contacts (did you guys even notice?) just plain old me in my casual friday best, complete with pejorative eyesight and "natural beauty." I still have no idea what the weekend might entail but, I am pumped for it to start! Do you have any fun plans?

Don't forget, I will be "drawing" the winner of the silver and smoky quartz necklace tonight! Good luck to everyone who entered...

  • Top: teal tank top, Old Navy with another tank top underneath for the modesty and layering fun!
  • Bottom: trouser jeans, GAP outlet
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple flip flops, Bitten via Steve & Barry's; coin pearl necklace, V'ta; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom then altered; yellow alley bag; multicolor polka dot scarf, New York and Company (not pictured)
Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, and here:



Last Chance! Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I love the turquoise top, especially with the yellowy brown bag, they have such great contrast.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...